Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Jessica 20th birthday.

Happy birthday my best friend, I know you know me the best so well nothing much to wish and say! Welcome to the big 2 group, 😏 

Meet up with Jessica and Ivan on Tuesday night which is a day before her birthday. Went over her house for steamboat dinner and off we go for taohuey at rocher. 

Actually, there's a big plan at the back of everything.

Ivan "hired" me to help him out for this surprise to countdown her birthday. 
So he managed to borrowed a car and he volunteer to drive us out for supper at 10 plus. The purpose is to allow Jessica's cousin, Emily to be able to come over to her house to decorate the place.

So well, after supper I just kept mentioning to go grocery shopping, buy flour since we are near 12am so count down uh. Steady just let her be white. 

Who knows, the stupid sheng xiong is closed, so well I lied mentioning that I left my water bottle at her house. Definitely her suspecting, but well she's really shocked of the decoration and everything. 11 balloons with photos on the walls, what Ivan prepared for her. 
Happy birthday my bestfriend! 💕 
And I bought her a stick of rose, and it's super beautiful! 😍
The imported roses. FYI white roses is from Ivan!

Hope you have a great day ahead! 
Day 2 coming up. 🎈 


No comments:

Post a Comment