Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Jessica's birthday dinner

This year her birthday, I was such a big spy and I lied so much. I felt bad after I think about it. But well, you only live once. YOLO!

Supposingly we are having the birthday celebration and dinner on the 27th of nov 2014, but well our plan is actually 26th nov dinner together with all of us. 
Michelle, Qiule, Ivan, Alvin, Jessica and I. 

Just by choosing a venue make me fedup, it wasn't that easy. 😂 
But doesn't matter, it's over. :) 

So I ordered a cheesecake from JaraPetit, and took half day leave to go over and collect it after running errands, 
They cake are pretty good!
The birthday cake, the picture look abit funny! 😂😂 
And we are suppose to meet 730 at starvista for dinner but well Alvin and I was trap in a traffic jam for half an hour, Damn pekceh! 

So we arrive at 740, by the time Ivan was still rounding to look for a parking lot. And by then we parked at moe building and we walk over...
Who knows.. Just nice while Alvin and I was crossing a road, I saw a familiar car and a girl looking outside pointing towards me. 
Me : WTF? JESSICA AND IVAN! FUCK MAN!
So well, the plan fail with this.

So fast forward and just have a simple dinner and cake together in a whole. 

Group photo! 💕 

No comments:

Post a Comment