Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wardrobemess reviews

I have always enjoy shopping online, there are a lot of good service blogshops in Singapore, I personally like thetinselrack and many more.

However, my sister came across with this super bad/lousy service Blogshop, wardrobemess! I know it's quite popular in Singapore, however it have super list service and I swear this will be our first and last time supporting and purchasing from them. 

Let's take a look at the conversation between my sister and Wardrobemess. 

My sister place ordered on 24-nov-2013.

And then the parcel received only on 28-jan-2014, and it takes about 2 months and till now Wardrobemess is still owing us 1 item! 

And now let's look at the email conversation, 

The order was made on 24-nov and the comments was made on 5-dec, not so bad but it took about 11days to receive and get to know the items is oos and require us to change our order. 

So my sister replied and change to other items instead. 
3 days later, Wardrobemess mention that another item is oos again. 
So my sister changed to another order. 
So my sister emailed them on 2-jan-2014 asking about when is the items receiving. 
So they replied mentioning that they will send out the item within that week, 

And there goes again, 14-jan-2014 we still haven receive any parcel so we drop them an email again, and then they mention are oos again. We got to wait again. 
In overall, what we are unhappy about was the service of Wardrobemess. 

1. If I'm the customer who ordered on nov, you should keep aside the items that we ordered and wait for others to come and send out, isint it normal?
-I believe it's a first come first serve basis, even if there is other customer who want to order they would have to join back order or something? 
This is definitely not fair to us?

2. Despite items is not available the seller did not email and keep us notice. There is only once that they mention and the rest of the time we emailed to get the details. 

The order took almost 2 months to complete and still missing of one item till we receive the parcel!

I'm so disappointed in this. I'm not trying to spoil market but do think twice about shopping there. And I believe I'm not the only one to say they have bad service. 

This will be the first and last time shopping with them, sorry to say. 



2 comments:

  1. I've been thru the same things like yours. I ordered since 8 Aug and until now end of Aug, nearly take a month they haven't give me their parcel yet. They told me to wait for the BO ( BACK ORDER ) then only they will send me the parcel. Which mean, I have to wait for their 2 weeks BO after that wait for the another 2 weeks to my country Malaysia. What i mean is, how are you gonna run a business like this slow and want your customer to wait for that long ? It's really disappointed me as well and also i gonna say, this is my first and my last choice with Wardrobemess. Bad service Wardrobemess has =( !

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESH i had d exact experience too!! First time n NEVER again!!!!!!!!! I expect they deliver the next day after i made payment since the website stated "DELIVER DAILY BASIS" ya right.... sadly after few days gone by... NO NEWS AT ALL!!! until i hv to email them few times b4 they reply n told me my items was sold out! FINE!! on top of that i received another email stating i hv to PAY EXTRA SGD 4 for shipment to Malaysia??!! as they "JUST NOTICED" the items are to b sent to Malaysia.. SERIOUSLY??!! after i hv made my payment based on your esteemed system calculation n now u r telling me dis??!! Felt like i got cheated in a way!!!!!! is not bout the money is bout the service!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete