Saturday, April 5, 2014

April fool,

During secondary school time, April fool is always like the best time. Time to test how alert people are.

So well, this year, I use 1 tweet and 1 Instagram photo and I tricked 10.5 person. In case you are wondering, where is there 0.5 person, is because I half succeed only! 😂 

So here it goes, I posted this on Instagram with caption: 
"Was really a surprise last night, thanks for this awesome surprise regardless I'm sick! Thanks for being the awesome one through my life, another part of our life is coming. Yes I do baby."
Somehow sharing with my followers that I'm engaged. So a few of them congrats me. 
Thanks for the wishes! But well, not so soon! Happy April fool guys! But well, still feel so loved! ❤️ 

So next, my buddy meal buddy. 




So, my buddy is the 0.5, cause she half believe half don't believe!

So next, suddenly my brother whatsapp me!

The next few, again with Nina my secondary school buddy, Naveen, Gladys and even my girlfriend Chantale! Hahahah!

Definitely the best April fool 2014 I guess!

Thanks guys! Love you guys still! Hahahah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment