Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Tiramisu Hero

Life is just filled with surprise, when you are lost. Make yourself calm and think what is the best way for you.

So well, visited temple with le bestfriend, it's like a super random trip. Last minute plan. Temple was located at lavender, I know you must be wondering there are so many temple why lavender. I just think it's super accurate and good over there. 

Well, the divine lot speaks my mind. Thanks. 

Walking down the street, visiting the tiramisu hero. 


Co-owner Peggy was in, she's a blogger and also tiramisu hero's owner. Amazing. 

Let's take a look at the environment of tiramisu hero. 

It's more of a cozy little cafe and which remind me of Domus previously. Similar concept.


They sell different accessories, which I think ranges from $10-$30?


Because we saw surrounded people was eating their aglio olio so we decided to give it a try too! 
Aglio olio, $14.90
Angel hair pasta cooked to al dente with garlic, prawns, bacon and tossed in extra virgin olive oil. 

Next, 

Jar tiramisu, $7.50/jar 

We ordered the chocolate and lemon lavender one, worth a try but I still love my customization. ;) *No ofference. 


The tiramisu hero cafe
121 tyrwhitt road
Singapore 207548
Contact: 6292-5271





No comments:

Post a Comment