Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy birthday daddy!

Bali February is also filled with so much love, I have both two lovely family members who was born on this month.

And now, is my 101% daddy's birthday. 
This year instead of ordering normal cake, I ordered longevity bun from crystal jade as a surprise for him. 

He was like super happy when he saw that and started asking us to take photo! 
We even have it before our meal was served. 

This year, I plan and booked the restuarant. I chose one of the top voted zi char in the west, according to ladyironchef review.


Chin huat live seafood, 
105 Clementi street 12
Singapore 120105

Www.chinhuatliveseafood.sg

This is my second time visiting here, so I actually volunteer to order all the dish for that day.


Poached prawn (small), $23
Overheard that this was actually cooked with eggwhite that's why it's called poached prawn. However it taste good and fresh for this. For this price is definitely worth it. 

Chinese spinach with assorted eggs, $18
I'm not a fan of vegetable/spinach, but the first time I try this actually change the whole mindset of spinach. It's actually sweet instead of bitter. Worth to try. 
Giant groupa fish in celery juice, $38
The recommended food in the menu, I personally favorite this, it only come in a size and it's really unique. Everyone knows that celery is actually disgusting and bitter, however this fish is mixed with celery but you taste the feel of lemon and ginger too. It's really a special dish/creation. 
*must try*

We actually ordered bamboo clam too, 6 for $52.80, however my sister miss out the photo! 

Sri Lanka chilli crab, $52.80
I would say it's really affordable, the sauce was good however quite spicy when you have a lot. The crab are fresh and good too! Thumbsup. Many people come here for their crab, and the best thing you are able to choose you own crab!
Fried bun for crab, $10/10 pieces. 
The mantou was really good, it's not like those normal kind I have at zi char. I love it so much that I actually are 4-5 pieces myself with the chilli crab sauce. I must order, you will love it. 

The total bill come out to be $293 inclusive of gst and service charge, but is an awesome meal. 
Happy birthday daddy, my favorite and best man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment