Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Blogging experiences,

Let's have some sharing, peopele always ask me, "How long have you been blogging?" "Why did you blog?"

I have been blogging for 4 years, since secondary school. It started with my friends who had a blog and all of us find it interesting and we started blogging. Beginning I always think that it is troublesome to update, but now, I hope I have the time to blog everyday.
I seriously admire a few good bloggers, Xiaxue, Tammy, Bongqiuqiu and many more.

I enjoy blogging when I get older, maybe I should say, blog is like another place for me to share my thoughts and heartfelt words. Sometimes when I think back the life I had been through, it's like amazing. Blog is the place where I can track back my memories.


Let's rewind,
Jessica and I planned a surprise for our lovely mentors on last saturday. It was their 2 year anniversary and yet they would rather to sacrifice it and to accompany us. Thank you and I sincerely appreciate what you had gave us, the knowledge and everything.


It was a great bonding that day, everything is great with partners and friends.
Awesome day with awesome people,

I wish I could have a good time to tell them individually how much each of them mean to me.
Thankyou for those who trusted me and supported me endlessly, I will find a time to thank them personally. Thankyou partners and friends. (L)



No comments:

Post a Comment