Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Birthday Surprise


Happy birthday my only brother,
I was given a special mission this year, and it's my very first time doing it. 😱 

Bell actually asked me for help to do a surprise for brother, she wanted to order 24 helium balloons and to tie their photos with a message from her at the end of it. 

So, with her thoughts and plan. I went over to jurong point to reserve the balloons for her, and then collect it on te actual day. 

Actual day was actually a disaster, because I'm all alone. Require to collect 24 helium balloons and a cake. I couldn't imagine myself doing it actually. 

So I requested my siblings and bf to help but nobody was free to help me out. So, I rely on myself. 靠树树倒,靠人人跑,靠自己最好! 

It took me like 30-40 minutes to walk home from jurong point, going against the wind, funny look by others, funny questions by others. I even wonder if I will be stomp on the next day! The last time where I hold so many balloons is for my 18th birthday! Which Jessica helped me with it and it almost fly away. And now, I'm holding even more than before! Scary, but a good experience. 

Rushed home and start preparing. 

That's the end product. It's kind of fail actually, if you ever have thoughts of doing this, think twice and do take note to wash card size photos! 
Bell actually print out 4r photos, and it was too heavy, the first time when I tie the photos, the balloons actually sink. Therefore, I cut the photos into smaller size to fit. And remember to use a permanent marker to write your love message, in case smudge, this happen on that day too! 


While waiting for them to be back from Singapore zoo, so my dad and I waited at home and had a great chat about his life. Hmm.

Broom boooommm, then his back, I quickly sweep the balloons at the back of the door and close it. 

He open the door and he was extremely shocked! No one had done this for him before! 

Like not bad huh! 

Then meixin came back and started camwhore with the balloons, worst still, we started playing with helium!

So, meixin started dedicating songs for us and even my brother. Which make me laugh like nobody's business! 



Ootd for dinner. 

Then home for birthday cake, it's his 24th birthday! Getting old! 



That conclude the end of his birthday, sometimes you think about it, birthday is just another day when you turn old.

Happy birthday my only brother! ❤️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment