Thursday, February 6, 2014

Chapters in life.

Having such deep voice recently, flu is still with me and it had never recover. 

Accompanied my boy for his ftt and he made it, proud of him! Thanks! Can't wait for him to get his license and there we go for next step of our life. 
In relationship it seems like a story book where you have chapters and chapters to continue on! 
Even though sometimes he really make me so angry but some things that he say do make me think through it. 

Had smoothie king with him yesterday, was definitely a good idea. 


Banana island for him, strawberry kiss for myself, and a shared grilled spicy chicken wrap! And I love it. 

The total calories in this meal is less than 400! I was really surprised and am loving that right now. However the price is slightly higher than subway and the other, but believing it's better than subway! 👍 





No comments:

Post a Comment