Thursday, December 12, 2013

Shopping with xccelerate,




So recently, I have been doing online shopping so much! In novemeber, I bought a total of 5 pairs of shoes and 1 dress. This is insane, Taobao is one of the monthly visited website. 

Not forgetting to feature the Blogshop that I bought my shoes from. 
They have awesome service that I'm so surprised. 


Xccelerate.blogspot.sg
I'm in love with this Blogshop, they are fast and good at meetups and have super good system. 

They even packed it nicely and every pair of shoe you purchase you are entitled for a free pair of socks! 

Furthermore, if you join their mailing list, you will even get discount code, $1 off every pair of shoes! 
Most of the blogshops are $1 off total bill, that means you buy 10pair you get $10 discount! I love discounts, who don't! 

Let's take a look what I got: 
T-bar JC heels, in half black. 

New balance sneaker, design #2


The waiting time is about 1.5-2.5 weeks, it's consider the fastest I can find. 
Of course by taking pictures and sharing what you got from them you get a chance to participate in their lucky draws too! 

I love xccelerate, what about you?
Any good blogshops that you guys want to share? And let's shop together! 


Christmas is coming, I'm preparing some cheap and sweet gifts for my lovely friends. Will be posting soon, stay tune. 


Xoxo, 
Shihui





No comments:

Post a Comment