Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Awesome life,

Just few days before I joined a new company, my life being a taitai! Chey.
It's always awesome! 

Meet up with my gossip partner after her exams, and the greedy us each got a dozen of donuts! We reach town at about 11am, the first thing Jessica mention was to go over to get Krispy Kreme! 

Well, of course going over there I will definitely buy, a bought a dozen for my boy. My boy is being well fed! Hahahah! 
Cookies and cream, powdered strawberry filled, red velvet, New York cheesecake, peanut butter, Oreo and another half a dozen of orignal glazed, 

A dozen of donuts that cost $26.40, if in not wrong, it just for experience purpose. 

And then went for my favorite saveur pasta, main portion, both of us love it and we got no idea why so many people actually dislike it! Everything after eating this I will crave for it again, it's super nice! While blogging I wish I have it too. ;(



My yellow friend, complaining that she love the first photo, but I love the second photo! Camwhore while waiting for mr Leroy. 



It's seriously awesome, had a great chat with mr Leroy! Thanks yeah! 

Then meet up with Qiule and went over to collect our first marathon party pack!


No comments:

Post a Comment