Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Unlucky moments,



A couple of things happened recently, once again let me realize and know who are the people who really care and concern about me.

Thanks Jessica, lucky you was with me that day. I cant imagine if I was alone? Thanks and sorry, both of us was frighten like shit. Hahah, Best friend always been through shits and happiness.
Thanks for always being there for me, lucky to have you. :)

Thanks Cheryl and Qiule who bought me wonderful food! Hahah!
Thanks Minghui and Weilun for the visit and food too!
Thanks Ms Zixuan, Mr Leroy, Ernest, Chuin Ann.
And of course thankyou the one who worried for me the most, and accompanied me throughout.
Thanks, buying food for me, accompany me to see doctor, run here and there.
A thousand thankyou!

And yes, I lost my phone so those who text me and I didnt reply, I'm sorry. Any emergency contact me through facebook or look for Jessica! Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!


Picture speak a thousand words, I love the fact that photograph stop moments.
I love that day, that moment.
Wonderful people with wonderful events. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment