Sunday, February 21, 2016

Menya Takeichi

The usual Sunday Date. :)
Catching the movie I wanted to watch since January.
Thank you for sacrificing your movie for mine. (L)

So well, recently there are like super good review on this particular Tokyo Ramen.
And well, knowing that he love Japanese thingy, I plan Menya Takeichi into today's date.
3 Temasek Boulevard, 
#03-313 Suntec City Mall, 
Singapore 038983

Operating Hours:
Mon-Sun:
11:30 am - 2:30 pm
5:30 pm - 10:30 pm

We are like damn Kiasu Singaporean, I reached Suntec about 4pm, looking for this shop, and then knowing that they are closed for preparation so decided to find other place to chill.

We started going up to the store to queue just in case there will be lots of people, so we arrived at 5.15pm and realise that there are not much people, however the friendly staff informed us politely that they are open at 6pm today and only serve 100 bowls due to the low stock in ramen.

So we decided to loiter around and start queuing at 5.30pm, of course we are the first in queue. 
With such long queue and crowd at 535pm, E started getting so excited to try. 

TA-DAAAAAAA


Overall experience, I had never like to queue for food, however I'm thankful I made a right choice and spending more than an hour here. I have tried a few different ramen, however i really love this soup so much. I finished the whole bowl of soup, really thick and tasty. 

But well, be patience for good food. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment