Monday, April 20, 2015

April, please be good.

The beginning of April. 
Praying hard for an awesome april. 

This post pretty sum up my 3/4 of April. 

Good Friday with family. 3 April 2015
Suntec -> Serangoon for dinner

4 April 2015, Saturday Date with E. 
Catch Fast 7, thanks for sending me back and showing love and care. 
Appreciate it even though it's short. 😘 



2nd week of April, Spending most of my April time with my brother and my baby Chantale. 
Grocery shopping,

Picking up new hobby, working out. 
Got my very first Nike shoe, free run. So loving this. 
Getting my very first diamond ring.
Started wearing specs for the first time in my life. 
Abs training, work out every night. 

Mookata, singing on random Thursday night. 
Finally get shijia's baby present done. 
Back to secret hide out for rest, thanks for being there on Friday. So much misses. Sharing of fortune cookie with you. 
OT till 9.15pm on Friday night, and followed by acid bar and v5 to chill, 

Saturday, OT like a normal day. 

And sunday to Sentosa for sun tan and beach volleyball. 

On leave on Monday, run errands for dad and queensway for shopping. 

Till 20th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment