Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Praelum @ 4 Duxton Hill

Life first wine pairing dinner, kind of look forward yet kind of afraid the wine will be bad. Or maybe I should phrase it another way I dislike red wine? Hmm. 
Jumper suit for dinner and wedges. 


Sister tried it once before with his bf family and think it's good and decided to share it with us. So she booked the table, praelum @ 4 Duxton hill. 

It's kind an interesting restaurant, as when you walk into the restaurant it's filled with "wine locker". I don't know what exactly that call, but I call that I locked because it's different from wine cellar. 

Course 1: Pan Seasonal Scallop with white wine.

Course 2: Pork belly with red wine.
Course 3: Creme bulee with white wine.


4 Duxton hill,
Singapore 089590
Tel: 6238-5287

Monday to Saturday - 5pm - 1am
Dinner - 6pm - 1030pm
Supper - 1030pm - 1200am 

http://praelum.wix.com/praelum


No comments:

Post a Comment