Saturday, October 12, 2013

First birthday surprise

Before I start, seriously I need to thank my girls so much, they understand me so well, they know me so well. Thanks, I don't need a thousand friends but I prefer to have a group who dote and know me as well as I know them. <3

Thankyou my two lovely girls for this awesome celebration. 

In their eye I'm actually the super "stupid" friend, maybe I should say myself "I trust them" hahah! 

So the plan goes this way: 
We are suppose to meet up for dinner after Jessica came back from Taiwan, or course we plan to meet on the first week of October so I totally didn't suspect they will be celebrating my birthday. 

And just nice Qiule mention that she was craving for cookaholic and there goes we plan our date and visit cookaholic for some awesome duck rice. Sooooo, they they drop a message in the group chat mentioning that they are too bored, and then wanted to meet first when I'm still working, and then meet me at raffles mrt. So I rushed down after my work and stuff, she they plan and asked their friend to wait for me at mrt station! 

And this cute girl passed me a hello kitty balloon with a rolled note! 

Seriously like a drama/flash mob! LOL! So the note goes: 

So I thought they are just trying to make me happy because I have not been feeling good recently. 

And then they surprise me with:

I was super shocked, and before the cake was served, the waiter still chat with me and asked whose birthday and I even answered confidently nobody's birthday! Awkward shit! And there goes their plan successfully! 







And they got me the world best present, the necklace I wanted for years. It just that I don't bear to buy, super thankful. 

And Jessica tan was so excited and keep pester me to open the present, take photo with the present and stuff. 
And this is what Qiule got! She stated at me like a in love! Chey! 💔 





Had a great night and chat with them, and of course the funny me, I keep disturbed the live band because they call me hello kitty! 

Despite me sending so many times, they just ignore me! ;( 




Qiule handmade gift, full of love and such a sweet gift! I love handmade gifts! Thanks, 😘 
And the pretty chanel, ❤️ 

Goodbye babies, hope you enjoy your day as much as I do! 


Back soon for 11-October celebration photos! Cheers! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment