Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Chinese New Year.

Time for Chinese New Year, have been going through so many stuff recently and it sucks. 
Might not be mentioning but doesn't mean it's going smoothly for myself. 

Chinese New Year season which always make us gain weight, fall sick, flu, cough and the worst, sore throat. 
Going throat those since last week! This sucks, but who cares. Food to goes into my stomach. 


Still remembering that I post up my new year resolution when new year started, and now it's coming to the second month of the year and I made lots of changes. 

1. Picking up the habit of having healthier lunch box to work at least 3-5times a week. 
2. Work out at least once or twice a week, jogging or badminton. 
3. To take up short baking course after my work. 
4. To take part in new business or investment to earn extra income.
5. A good getaway with my boy this year. 
6. Stay vacation with my girlfriend!
7. Contributing to daddy retire fund!

Let's note this down and start doing, I hope to be sharing to everyone that I made it this year! 

And yes I know I will. 

Goodbye, ending with a sweet photo! 
My cute little coffee! 




No comments:

Post a Comment