Saturday, December 28, 2013

Secret Santa,

Secret Santa have never been so fun when you see your friend giggling opening up presents!

The pathetic three of us pick lot and each gotten one name to buy present for. The picking of names started with so much joke, the first time when we pick, all of us pick ourself. And then we proceed going the second time picking, finally all of us pick someone else. 


Unfortunately, I pick Jessica. No uh, consider lucky. I took 3 mins to think what to buy for her, and took 5 mins just to go jp to get her present. The fastest present I buy for this year! I'm shocked actually. :) and I'm so in love with the present I picked for her and believing it will be extremely useful but was kind of bulky! 


So this is what each of us prepared! 
Qiule was my secret Santa and she got me vitamins and a schedule! Super super cute!


Awesome day out with the lovely girls! 👍


Late merry Christmas guys! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment