Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Crystal jade,

The best thing is to have nice food during the weekends because weekdays you have been working so hard. Well, it's time to reward yourself.

Bro called on Sunday morning and asked to go for crystal jade, and of course waking up immediately for nice food. Yummy. I start to love dim sum so much, especially "Hong Xing Restaurant" located at outram! The weekend queue are always... 




We call this the Chinese roti Prata, the texture is crispy and taste like a type of thinner roti Prata which filled with pork floss. Yummy* 
Next, I'm a super prawn lover! And having dim sum, prawn dumpling is definitely a must. 
Siew Mai, I'm not a fan of Siew Mai but of course what's there to order when it comes to dim sum right 
The best thing in crystal jade, soup pork dumpling. 
Chili Oil Dumpling

My boy's favourite, fried prawn roll.

I'm posting this while on my way home, being a silliest person, I took the wrong bus and drop off at another place which is super far away from my home. 

The life of being an accountant was totally different. Let's challenge. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment