Thursday, May 16, 2013

Part and parcel of life,

Got back to school again, new module. 4 more module and there I go, cant wait to step into different life. Change is the only constant, and this explain how much I changed every year. Regardless mindset, looks, personality and everything.
From left to right,
2010, 2010 end year.
2011, 2013



A very big thankful for my beloved mentors, they are really amazing. I cant find someone like them anymore, who sincerely dote me, sincerely share with whatever things they had learn. I appreciate whatever they had done for me, amazing people and important people in my life.
They taught me alot, business, life, relationship and many more.
Thankyou for thinking highly of me and the amount of love and time you spent on me.

Shall end with something meaningful, and things that I always constantly remind myself.



Be positive, what your mind conceive and believe you can achieve.
Even being positive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment