Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Online store: 24x25

Hi peeps, being the happiest girl in the world, I receive my parcel from 24x25. 



It's the second time I'm blogging about them, this shows how much I love them! 

I call them the "handmade with love" shop. 
Nowadays, we buy items that it's so normal and we can find it everywhere, there is no longer creativity but simplicity, yes, I do love simple at times. But having things that others don't have makes you unique, that's explain 24x25. 




And what's more was the owner was really nice, she gave me discount despite it's a sales item! 
So I got this floral slipper draw string bag, and this bring convenience for me, I can bring my slipper with pretty bag to work, ;) 

I'm the only one who have it, because they only design one! Unique one! 

The most awesome thing it's only FIVE DOLLARS!!!!! Yes, you are not blind! It's SGD$5! The owner is damn nice! And I love it so much! 

Http://24x25.com









Let's share the love! 
Http://24x25.com

Share your experience with 24x25 with me, cheers! 

Xoxo, 
Shihui. 



No comments:

Post a Comment