Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sweet treats,

I'm a super fan of sweet treats, Ice-cream, macaroons, cookies, chocolates and everything nice is my love. Of course I dont eat it everyday, but when I crave for it.
Let me share with you guys a few sweet treats that I love and personally think it's awesome!
After I came back from philippine, I have been taking macaroons.
So, let's start from macaroons then! :)
1. LADUREE
This brand of macaroons are imported from Europe, and everyone mention and over excited with this macarons. So I bought 2 and decided to go for a try.
The price of laduree macarons are slightly higher, about $3.80each.
Even thought it's $3.80each, but it's really nice.
You guys can get it at Takashimaya, both level 1 and 2.


2. TWG Macarons,
$2each.


3. Canele Macarons,
$2.50each,
Many people told me that canele is worth the price because it's thick enough.
And the best thing is the melt immediately in your mouth.
However, I tried many brands of macarons but yet to try this!
Many say the have the best macarons.




Currently, the best macarons I voted is LADUREE!




No comments:

Post a Comment