Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Advertorial: 24x25

It had been quite some time since I last did advertorial, once again, I'm here to share with you guys an interesting blogshop. Are you guys excited?
LET'S GET STARTED!~
24x25 is so nice, they send me an email and decided to sponsor me a few items and want me to do a review for them and share it with you guys.
OF COURSE, being my readers you guys get to have privellge too!
24x25 is a blogshop which do handmade products, every single items they have all filled with their hardwork. We should really learn to appreciate, the most important thing, it's super affordable! :)
They are super nice to be sponsoring me 4 items,
1. New arrival, polka dot tote
2. Black plain tote
3. Ribbon ring
4. Owl ring
This is their new arrival, super duper adorable.
Navy polka dot tote, super good and useful on casual day.
The feeling of being cute? Hop this on with your outfits, super sweet girl~
The best thing is it's super huge and allows you to put alot of things.
Super awesome, I definitely love this!

Next, black plain tote.
Maybe alot of you guys will think it's too plain, but no worries.
Let's be creative! I decided to buy some studs or accessories to decorate it!
You can have the unique tote, :)

Next, the cute accessories.
Super duper cute, want to be cute for a day? Hahah!
Grab those accessories and you will definitely be cute, *twist*



Let's grab all those items and go wild! Weee!
Of course not only these, 24x25 also have other stuff.

Laptop and ipad case, super duper cute one too!
Cute stuff always attract my attention, Cheers!



The penguin one is so adorable, hahah! (L)

So what are you guys waiting for, start viewing and purchasing from them before its gone.
Being my readers, you guys will get promotion code.
When submitting orders, quote "Shihui" or "f-ourteen.blogspot.com" to get $2 off.

Furthermore, 24x25 is now having a facebook page promotion from 24-may to 25-may for their new polka tote launch! They will be giving away 3 polka mini drawstring pouch! Do participate and win yourself a gift!
Facebook Page:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Username: 24x25
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment