Saturday, March 28, 2015

Remembering LKY

Time flies so fast, was ranting how tough March had been for me. So well, I survived. 

Monday, the most heartbreaking news in an early morning. The passing on of LKY. 

Despite him being not blood related to me, I can't help but to feel something. The feeling is just that bad, we lost someone great. Really appreciate his thoughts, efforts and sacrifices to build Singapore a better place. Probably we can't find someone like him anymore.

所谓说,没有国哪里有家. If there isint a country would there be a home? He was the one who allow us to have a safe country, a roof over our head, strong education system and a prosperity singapore. Thanks for building singapore such a wonderful place. #rememberinglky 


Tuesday. 
Try to pick my mood back and work continued. 😖

No comments:

Post a Comment