Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Appreciation

Really thankful, for everyone was there through my weakest moment. 

Console me, look after me and accompany me just to make me feel better and not allowing my mind to run wild. Thanks. 

It started all the way from 31 dec 2014, every single word and meet up mean a thousand words in my heart. 
Jessica, 
Thanks for being there for me at whatever hours, 5am,6am, 6pm,7pm. Anytime I call you will come if you are around that corner. Super thankful to have you around. 

Qiule, 
 Despite we didn't meet but I know your care and concern for me had never reduce. Thankyou for always showering me for gifts and accompany me when I needed. Thanks! 

Natelie & Bell, 
 Thankyou this two lovely babes. Despite having your own issue still console me and meet up with me. Even though we didn't know each other that long but really thankful that I know both of you. Thanks for bringing smiles to my life. 


The buddies group, 
 Thankyou for being there for me during my weakest. Texting me, calling me, making me smile/laugh, stop me from tearing and picking me up and sending me home despite we stay so far away just to ensure I'm safe and sound.

 Thanks for treating me like a princess everytime I meet you guys, taking care of me when I have gastric, getting food for me, paying for every single meal (I want to give you guys a good treat, please), listening to my rants and nonsense. I'm so well protected in all your hands. Thankyou everybody. 

Thanks daddy and mummy who asked me everyday if I'm fine, ensuring I have my dinner and everything. Thanks for showering care and concen. I know sometimes I get so frustrated at all the nags. I know you guys care but sometimes you know you will just get a little pekceh. But I appreciate it. 

Thankyou for the rest who are not mention who secretly have been there for me to cheer me up, talk to me and encouraging me to move on. Thanks.


Remember this deeply in my heart

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. 
You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. 

Marilyn Monroe




No comments:

Post a Comment