Saturday, September 20, 2014

Happy Teacher's Day

THROW BACK : HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! 

It's a day to show appreciation to those people who helped you in life. 
Twelve cupcakes for an awesome lady who shared value and life lesson with me and make me improve every single day.
Next, another amazing man. My personal mentor. Thanks for sharing and believing in us and create values too!

Next, would like to thank my past colleagues. Thanks for being an awesome and good colleagues through this few months. With you guys the journey is meaningful.

Thanks Elaine for the homemade jelly mooncake! Thanks for the effort!

Next, thanks Chua for giving me this box of mooncake and treating me like a daughter. :)

WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTE TO MY LIFE. HELPING ME IN WHICHEVER WAYS IN LIFE! 

THANKYOU, I LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment