Saturday, May 31, 2014

Audacious Cakery

Finally, audacious Cakery. 
Visited previously and there are preparing to do closing thus leaving with limited cakes available on sheft. 
This time round, with the $50 voucher that my sister won, we pack it back to enjoy. 

I actually dropped them email ask if I'm able to reserve the cakes because I'm afraid it will not be available when we arrive. 

They are very friendly, nice and patient in replying me, if you ever came across, I guess I'm the most difficult person to handle! 
Ordered quite a few and split them into 2 boxes for my sister and myself.
Of course I shared, not being greedy! :)
Forest noir, $9.80
Zacharie, $7.80
Strawberry shortcake, $6.80
Lemon meringue tart, $5.80
S'more cupcake, $4

I guess I still love their tarts, despite their crust is quite hard. But I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment