Tuesday, February 11, 2014

W39 bistro and bakery,

Cafehopping have became my hobby this few months. There is a list of cafés which I wrote down and wanted to visit.

Visited the W39 bistro and bakery previously and here is my reviews. 
Photo credit to food blogger, 


It's located at 39 Jalan Mas Puteh,
West coast road Singapore 128637
http://www.w39bistro.com/ 

It's consider easy to locate, alight at Clementi mrt station, and take 285 from interchange and alight at 3rd bus stop. 
It just opposite the bus stop, along the shop house, walk straight and it's at the turning corner. 
I love how it is so easy to go over there, most of the cafe in Singapore are quite difficult to find. 
*add points to it* :) 


I was quite surprised of their brunch menu, they serve very affordable egg Benedict. Will definitely visit and try it! :) 

The dessert session, and our purpose of visiting! 


Red velvet cake, $6.80/slice
I love how the cake is soft and don't make you feel sick about it. I love this red velvet compared to others! :) 


Best seller, salted caramel cake, $6.80/slice.
I always love salted caramel, especially salted caramel icecream, however this don't seems to be my favorite. I find it too thick for me, ;( 

Rainbow cake, $6.80/slice. 
Considered the cheapest rainbow cake I guess. And I love how fluffy and the cream cheese taste like. The lemon taste in the cream cheese. I kind of love this but cakes always taste about the same?

And this conclude our trip at w39 bistro and bakery, *wink*


More cafe reviews for sure.




Xoxo, 
Shihui

No comments:

Post a Comment