Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happybirthday zixuan,

Was invited to zixuan's birthday party, thanks for inviting and thanks for giving me a chance to bake a pretty cake for you.

This year was special because I'm going over as she requested a cake from me. 
And also picking up the courage to bake something different. A rainbow rose cake.
For order, please whatsapp 87222614 or check out us at http://thesweetaffairs.weebly.com 

Her birthday party was located at MBS suite this year and was so pretty. 

Didn't manage to take a personal photo with her, she was too busy. 

Suite with pool table.
She actually decorated her own dessert table and it look so pretty and classy! She actually bought all the machines for this event. 







Photo credits: Joseph

I love events that brought my lovely girls closer. 

Keriner, 
With the lovely girls. 


My lovely girls and cutie nina! Thanks for loving us! ;) 


It's an awesome night with my favorite girls.





No comments:

Post a Comment