Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Change is the only constant

Change is the only constant, and of course changing give people a different impression again. 

A suddenly change where you couldn't believe it's true. 
If you follow me closely or even know me since secondary 2, you will know I start to grow long hair and became so different. 

After that secondary school life, I had never change my hair length anymore. 

When I was super young, the super blur and innocent one, who like like a boy! 😁 


And then, secondary 3 onwards. 

During my eighteen birthday,

2013 Chinese New Year, 



2012 November/December 

My hair was so long, 









Even till this year November, my hair was the longest in my life. Maybe to others it's just a normal length. Hmm. 

It took me four years to grow till this length, and it's not easy to maintain long hair! As you know, petite girls look much older with long hair. 

Eventually, suddenly got the thoughts to go for a different hair cut. 

Initially plan was to have bangs and shoulder length hair length, as Jessicatan say that would look good. 

And of course another objection from boyfriend, mentioning bangs won't suit me anymore.

So, in overall....






TADAAAA! 
The shortest hair cut I ever have since 14! In picture you will think it's okay, but when you see meh don't be shocked! 



So how do it look?

Goodbye sweeties! ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment