Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chupitos with my girls,

TGIF, so I brought my girls to chupitos for drinking session last week.
It was totally my first time inviting them for drinking, and the funny thing was they are not those drinker girls. They are my good girls. Hahah! It was really happening that day, hahah! Lots of things happened. The best thing was Jessica(Http://j-26.blogspot.com), stay tune on what she gonna blog about it! Hahah!

Chupitos, shot bar at clark quay.

I ordered a total of 7 pair of shooters for my girls, and we played some shots game.
And there goes the story of all of us getting high.
Running about everywhere, it was really an exploration for them.
No matter what hope they enjoy themselves and had a great time, sorry if im not a good host!
Will be better the next time, cheers! :)


Showing the bravest side of yourself even though you are afraid.


Goodnight darlings.

Xoxo,
Shihui

No comments:

Post a Comment