Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nuffnang contest: Monster University Movie Pass

Hello sweetie, a monsterous news to share with you guys!
Have you guys been watching TV recently?
Did you notice the green one eye monster and the blue furry monster? Hahah!
DISNEY PIXAR IS OUT WITH NEW MOVIE!
MONSTERRRRRRRR~!
MONSTER UNIVERSITY!
I KNOW I SOUNDS SUPER EXCITED RIGHT!
Even though they look abit scary, but I think it will be funny and cute! Hahah!
Let's catch the trailer together,
Click play:


Hahahh! So cute right, I burst out into laughter a few times, so cute!
I dont know why Disney pixar always have good cartoons, good movies!

I always have a dream, I want to visit Disney pixar studio! It's super amazing!
okay, back to monster university!

Can you imagine, having a school which full of monsters!? Hahah!
Having an one eye monster carrying school bags and studying? Can you imagine?
Disney pixar is always so creative, they come out with cute characters and funny storyline.
I'm not a children and I love it, and I believe many parents will bring their cute kids to watch this!
IM EXCITED BECAUSE I CANT IMAGINE A SCHOOL WITH MONSTER,
I wonder how the monster study, I wonder how they do for their exams and what type of life will they have in there! Hahahah!



I'm so excited for this movie, because disney pixar movie always have a good ending and a good storyline, they always end with a moral of it. Thats what I love and enjoy about disney movie!
Are you guys excited like I do?! Imagine you are going to a school with monsters, aw!

Amazing cool!
Do remember to catch this movie on theathe, I believe you will have a great day laughing!
Laughing is the best medicine in world, smile everyone! :D


Be a disney fan now, like their facebook page, follow them on twitter and subscribe their videos!
Be the first to know more about them, like I do! Cheers! 
I LOVE DISNEY PIXAR!
1. Like Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG, follow Disney Studios Singapore Twitter account – http://twitter.com/disneystudiosSG and subscribe to Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/disneystudiosSG


REMEMBER, TO CATCH THIS MOVIE AND LAUGH WITH ME.
20 JUNE 2013.

FOR MORE UPDATES, CHECK OUT THEIR FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND YOUTUBE.
ITS ALWAYS BETTER THAN WHAT I IMAGINE!



GOODBYEEEEE,



No comments:

Post a Comment