Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hotel Stayover: Hotel Michael.

Hotel stayover with family again, I really enjoy and love hotel stayover.
It's one of my dream to try out all different hotels in singapore. :)

Hotel Michael this time round, Im so in love with beach villa! One of my dream hotel! It's super beautiful! :) I believe, one day!

Had aston before checking in,




I always love Aston, however, this time round what I ordered is not up to the standard of aston.
Kind of disappointed, :(

For more aston outlets,

After checking in, of course spam camera with picture!
Got thoughts to change new camera, kind of annoyed with bulky camera. DSLR!
What about a new camera for birthday? *Hinting! Hahah! :/









Goodbye, back with chantale birthday celebration soon! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment