Friday, May 31, 2013

Chanel,

Had been trying my best to start a good habit, working out. It had been years since I last jog, and right now decided to pick up this new habit because health have been getting quite bad. :(

 Daddy and mummy complained I have been looking pale and losing weight, did I?
I am actually enjoying my life to the fullest but yet some strange things just happened. :(
Nevermind, let's be happy instead.

Few days back, went to town and shopped for Sister's birthday present.
Chanel for her, Chanel is everyone's favorite! <3 p="">
Tell me who dont love Chanel? Hahah! :)


Pretty lipgloss and lipstick for her, stepping into any part of her life.
As a younger sister, I'm wishing you to have happiness and all the best. :)
I love youuuuuu, thankyou for sharing all the thoughts with me too! <3 p="">
Hope you love this present elder sister, (L)

And of course ending blogpost with younger sister's treat!
Aston! Hahah! Garden veggie, I feel so healthy. :)

I'm hungry! Goodbye sweethearts!






No comments:

Post a Comment